Friday, May 15, 2009

Ignorance =X

Can u believe it? I actually get to experience ignorance =X
I actually refers to ppl ignoring me , now how shld i start??

First in school, i was a bit rush and hit Yee Hao's butt 12 times( WoW! I actually counted =X) and he start ignore me . Thats my character and he shld know .....

Then when i reached home, i have a quarrel with my maid because of a puny $10!!!!!
Walao, then she shun from me =X
Life is hard

Because of electric replacement , i had gone to community centre to play computers =X
After the game, i see ppl play Yu-Gi-Oh!
I met an amksian there and he was trying to scam my good friend =X
I stopped him but his friends said that i was XXXXXXXX (hehe , censored)
They now start ignoring me =X

Now after going home, my electricity replacement was done =)
I was like WOOWOWWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW!
I bought cherry credits today for fun so i thought i could use on voodoominis =X
Long time no play, i played it last year january but the game is fun so = deep impression
The game was done for long cos i get the info from the 'forum'
I saw a guy called guan wei giving comment LOLZ
I dun think its him.......







-Hong Kiat

No comments:

Post a Comment