Friday, October 23, 2009

FK!..... My little bro gt damn big attitude problem
wad PSP his , onself make spoil beg me help him
now i cnt help him he like not happy threaten to broke my comp
walao eh why must i have such a little brother even my frens pity me and some even scared of him
And then, he always complain
tat was wad i was last time but i changed
zZ see now ... he damn angry throw tantrums
I feel like jumping down the building leh ... he give me damn lots of pressure ....
Lucky gt my fren
But i cnt take it anymore sia......
Someone help me leh .... i feel like killing my brother leh
Its different frm my brother about to kill my mum ...
~~~~~~~~I WILL GIVE HIM A SLIENT DEATH!~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~BELIEVE IT! I WILL , UNLESS HE STOP HAVING ATTITUDE PROBLEMS!~~~~~~~
My results u ask?
A1:3
A2:5
Class Position : 8/39
Who i hate most: MY LITTLE BROTHER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Happenings today!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lolz.....  i heck care him le ....
Shoik sia the fishball noodles
DAMN nice xD
I ate with kaihao and renald
Then we went to renald hse
HDB Mansion leh dun play play
Lolz ..... we played poker cards
Nvr bet money but fun i like the cheat lolz
Then we search his storeroom for monopoly
I wonder how his father squeeze all the other stuffs in the store room
Haha .... I was damn tired sia
Kaihao didnt help me but then nvm
Then come back home and face my brother
My pressure level was actually about Level 1 only(very relax) and then
Reach home, my pressure level multiplied by 20! Lv . 20 (Very stress!)
RAWR i wanna kill him
GOD pls kill him with ur shiny light or wad so ever xD

No comments:

Post a Comment